Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rock you, baby

Charlie is pretty good about going down for his naps.  He also goes down well for bedtime, although it took a little while to get there.  He's still not sleeping well at night, but I think I'm finally starting to adapt to being up every few hours.  Most days I take a morning nap right along with him! :)  The last few weeks when I've peeked in at nap time I've found him in some pretty amusing positions. 





Sock-less and on top of the blanket is a common position, but the feet on the wall angle is new!  He loves putting his feet up on things and throughout the day he finds spots all over the house to push up against...against the door, against the couch, against the baby-gates!  Falling asleep with them against the wall is a new one though.  

Even when he's not sleeping he's got some interesting crib moves!



No comments:

Post a Comment