Monday, August 20, 2012

Shout out

I have a pretty awesome husband!!  Although I'm feeling better now that I've moved into the 2nd trimester, the last couple months have been a lot different than normal and I haven't been super on top of things.  I might spend a little bit of time (ok, maybe my whole lunch break!) reading the posts, ramblings, and drama of pregnancy boards and a major complaint of mamas-to-be is that their husbands don't do anything to help.  Phil has been the exact opposite. :)  Since we found out we were expecting he's gone from "I can make hot-dogs" to "Our first course tonight will be Italian soup..."  He's turned into a great cook, and has quite the repertoire of delicious recipes.  He also comes home between classes to clean the house and do the dishes, fold the laundry, and walk the dog!!  Last Saturday, after his gym class, he came home and had cinnamon rolls hot and ready for me when I woke up.  I love my husband!


2 comments:

  1. Aw, that is so amazing of him! It makes me so happy to hear that you're getting lots of help from him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have an awesome husband!! You go Phil!!!

    ReplyDelete