Saturday, July 28, 2012

Here comes the sun... maybe??

I like living in Northern CA.  I also like living on the water.  Eating breakfast and looking out at the ocean is pretty neat.  There are some downsides to this little bay though.  One being the complete lack of summer.  I saw this article today.  One of the top-three hottest summers in the last 60+ years??  Not here!  The only time I've worn shorts, tank tops, or my swimsuit this summer was when I vacationed on the East Coast.  There seems to be an eternal cloud that sits over my house, no lie.  Here's a few shots of my bright and sunny morning drive:





2 comments:

  1. wow, that is pretty depressing. You should come visit us again and bask in our 95+ degree weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fog. Maybe you're really in London!

    ReplyDelete