Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week in Review

So, it's been a pretty busy week, which is why I sort of fell of the map.  Lots of work, and loads of homework have kept me distracted, but I managed to sneak in a few fun things along the way!
A yummy new recipe, that even my picky eater husband loved.  Healthy too!

Started another knitting project.  Loved this yarn! (Yeah Hannah, that's Malabrigo!!)


Saw a superhero movie this weekend, Captain America, a fun summer flick!  Any recommendations for next weekend??

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun and busy weekend. Love the yarn! We had a nice weekend too. Heading to Barkhamstead today for a swim. Fenway on Thurs. for Ethan's birthday.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You saw Captain America?!?! I want to see it so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Malabrigooo!!! is that the worsted? or sock?

    ReplyDelete