Friday, July 15, 2011

Latest (and greatest) project

This is the new project I'm working on: 
I loved the adorable warm weather top on the cover of the magazine, and also loved the new yarns my knitting store had recently gotten in, so had to buy both.  Considering the fact that I'm working on pretty small size 4 needles and that I had to tear out four of the first five inches because I misread the directions, I'd say I'm chugging right along.  This will remain my main interest until I become obsessed with some other beautiful and colorful new yarn.  Or really cute shoes.  Or both.

2 comments:

  1. I got the tie done on mine...but then picked up two other things...should probably get going on it again so I can actually wear it before the end of summer! Love the color of yours though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! It will look great on you.

    ReplyDelete