Thursday, June 30, 2011

Introducing my crafty side

And by crafty I do not mean "adept in the use of subtlety and cunning".  I mean, "I like to do crafts".  Here are some of the things I've done recently:

Made new covers for my throw pillows:
Before

 
 After (cuter and cheaper than the $40+ throw pillows I found at the store)


Made a super cute skirt:

$10 worth of materials

 = cute new outfit (check out those heels!!  Slightly more expensive than the skirt)

Knit two sweaters:

Sailboats for my Navy friend and her soon to be Navy baby!!

Summer top for me. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the summer top! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! Did you get a new bedspread too? Love the pillows, the skirt and the sweaters. You look adorable in the high heels and the summer top is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing all this with us on your cool new blog!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw! I love how everything came out! great job =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love my navy baby sweater!!

    ReplyDelete