Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Goodbyes

While there's a lot of great things about living the Navy life, there's also a lot of stuff that's not so hot.  Like underways, duty days, deployments, and having to say so many goodbyes.   This week I had to say goodbye to my close friend Kaley, another Navy wife who is moving down south.  Although we've know each other less than a year, we've formed a great friendship, bonding over work, our crazy dogs, our often-gone husbands, East Coast roots, Navy life, and so much more.   I'm going to miss her!  Here's hoping the Navy sends us both to the same place once again.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you lost your friend. I hope the Navy brings you together again too. You look so cute, as always.
    Heading out to dinner with Mrs. Blough and Mrs. Kinsky.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. and more importantly so we can get a picture of us when I am not pregnant!
    I will miss you friend of my heart!!

    ReplyDelete