Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April showers, May flowers....

I can't believe that April has come and gone already- it went by in such a blur!  Work has been keeping me crazy busy lately and the work week is gone before I even know it's started.  While things have been busy, there have been some highlights this past month: 

We donned our finest for Easter Sunday.  Oh, and I got a haircut.  Long story. 

My brother-in-law married his beautiful bride Sarah.  Lovely, lovely day!

 All the Robblee girls!

My friend Abbey had a little boy, baby William!  I knit her a beautiful blanket.

Phil got rear-ended by an SUV.  This is what it did to his car.  The SUV didn't even have a scratch.  Thankfully, the shop was able to fix it, and we get it back tomorrow!

The spring weather has finally come to Monterey, and the woods are beautiful!  We finally had a chance to go on a forest walk and the Irises were all in bloom!

1 comment:

  1. Oh No! Phil's car! You look super skinny! I want to hear the story about your hair! Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete